Said thief made off with percussionist Connor Grant’s laptop, which seems like a thing that's probably fairly crucial for performances going forward, like tomorrow night's show in Seattle. Per Lennon's Instagram:
Our van window was smashed this morning as [Grant] was getting coffee near Franklin and Hayes. BIG REWARD if computer is returned unharmed! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! If anyone knows anything pleeeeease contact us at email@example.com.
Here's hoping someone has a change of heart. The GOASTT should know they can call up SF's Waters, among other bands, if they want to feel lucky that their entire van wasn't stolen. In the meantime, check our Q&A with GOASST's Charlotte Kemp Muhl, think positive thoughts, and, you know, imagine a San Francisco where you can grab coffee without someone jacking your shit.
Most Commented On
- DurYgLBDMRXvZnBtY - July 31, 2014
- WYSjDnAaZrqOot - July 31, 2014
- Fake grass at Beach Chalet means Polo Fields will get it next - July 31, 2014
- are you agreeing with yourself? - July 31, 2014
- If the definition of - July 31, 2014
- The bond is unrestricted and - July 31, 2014
- Hey idiot (Joe) - July 31, 2014
- Refugee children crossing the border for a better life - July 31, 2014
- The city population stays about the same - July 31, 2014
- I went to college with some of them in the 80's - July 31, 2014